Michmas Electronics provides customers with comprehensive ‘Build to spec.’ and ‘Build to print’ solutions for production and assembly of printed circuits, electronic and electro-mechanical assemblies. We provide customers with development services (board design and layout), PCB manufacturing and component acquisition services, construction of electronic and mechanical assembly of printed circuits boards and electronic systems assemblies, including harness wiring. Throughout all stages, the professional staff of Michmas Electronics is fully available to customers: beginning from conceptual design of the product, through engineering design and examination of feasibility, prototype manufacture and serial production, actual assembly and any additional component purchasing, through to final testing and quality control and up until satisfactory delivery to customers.
Our production process includes:
- Product definition characterization including performance evaluation and definition of the user interface.
- Formulating a work plan and schedule for product development
- Electronic design and manufacture of prototypes
- Interface Mechanical and graphic planning design
- Layout of printed circuit boards
- Definition Selection and acquisition of components and materials
- Electronic and mechanical production and assembly
- Definition and execution of acceptance tests (ATP, ATR)
- Environmental qualification and ESS
- Preparation and documentation of production file
- Packaging and delivery
Our extensive experience in managing unique and complex projects of all sizes, allows Michmas Electronics to provide customers with a comprehensive umbrella of services. This, while maintaining a production standard of excellent quality, from prototypes to production of the series delivered to our customers. Michmas Electronics is ANAB authorized to the ISO 9001:2008 standard
tags: printed circuit board manufacturer